11.23.2007

Week of Links! Done!

All this blogging is tiring me out. After today my 'week of links' is done. I know, five days does not a week make, but my kids will be happier if I go out and play this weekend instead of staring at my computer screen, so that's it until next week.

The last link in this week of links is this Bay Area race map. Click the ethnic group button in the upper right corner to see where different groups of people congregate, and then laugh in the face of the next person who tells you that the Bay Area isn't segregated.

This is just one page of a larger google maps/census data mashup project. The site also features maps that sort by population age, gender, family structure, and by other values. I guess there's even instructions for making your own census map.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Some Rights Reserved.